Off season brings some of the best deals for restaurants and lodging.
Come spend the spring with us!
• Elway’s Vail in The Lodge at Vail will be offering a prix fixe menu now through mid-summer, with menu price points at $41, $51 and $61, based on selection.
• Flame in the Four Seasons Vail is offering a dinner for two special through Sunday, June 12. Select an appetizer to share, two entrees and choice of a family-style side for $81.50.
• La Tour Restaurant all dinner entrees priced at $22 or a two-course lunch, including one small plate and one lunch entree, for $22.
• The Left Bank Restaurant with appetizers $7 to $12 and main courses $18 to $25, open Monday through Saturday for dinner.
• Root & Flower will be serving $6 wine, $4 beer and $8 cocktail specials; $10 paninis; and $25 wine-tasting classes on Sundays and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
• Sweet Basil $10 appetizers and $15 entrees for lunch, and two tiers of appetizers, $10 and $15, for dinner service, as well as $25 dinner entrees.
• Montauk Seafood Grill 25 percent off all food and drink for the shoulder season.
• Nozawa Sushi & Asian Kitchen 50 percent off all sushi rolls and dinner entrees, dine-in only.