Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has announced an opening date of Dec. 11.
The development features a 121-room hotel as well as 16 whole-ownership residences and 19 fractional-ownership residences.
• A dedicated “ski concierge” service at the base of the Vista Bahn lift featuring private lockers, a lounge and ski and snowboard equipment.
• An 11,000-square-foot, full-service spa with 13 indoor/outdoor treatment rooms, a hair and nail salon and “relaxation lounge.”
• Courtyard with 75-foot-long all-season outdoor pool, whirlpools and fireplace.
• Fitness center
• Flame Restaurant.
• Fireside Bar and Lounge.
• 24-hour concierge services.
• Four Seasons signature Kids for All Seasons program plus Children's Activity Centre with childcare services and a Young Adult Center.
Owners have access to a Four Seasons Vail Owner Services team member who, prior to the owner's arrival, “stocks the pantry with personal favorites and displays treasured mementos to welcome owners home.”
Four Seasons Residence Club Vail includes 19 fractional residences sold in 1/12 deeded interests with annual usage throughout all seasons. The residences are one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom condominiums ranging in size from 1,835 to 3,500 square feet. Prices range from $299,900 to $528,900.
Four Seasons Private Residences Vail offers 16 whole-ownership private residences including one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom homes that range in size from 1,625 to 5,700 square feet. Prices start at $2.7 million for a one-bedroom.
Post a Comment